SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 20, 2017

Best Fall Accessory: Scarves



There is no doubt that I love Fall fashion most of all! When I get to pull out all of my boots, scarves, sweaters, and cute coats it just makes me want to wear super stylish as well as comfy outfits! I wanted to do a full blog post on scarves because I think they are such an easy accessory to wear throughout the colder months and are really practical as well. I'm including scarves that are all under $20 because I am a firm believer in bargain shopping. The quality is not compromised with any of these scarves and they are all totally wearable!

On a side-note, I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Thanksgiving and eats lots of food surrounded by their loved ones! I know I'm going to take a few extra moments to thank God for the many blessings in my life because I realize others do not have food to eat or loved ones around them to enjoy the holidays. My heart goes out to those in that situation and not just at the holidays, but everyday. That being said, hold your friends and family a little tighter and enjoy the moments you have together! Happy Thanksgiving (week) everyone!!

Please keep reading to find out where these scarves can be found because they would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving outfit!!


1. 14th & Union Pleated Double Sided Scarf

This beautiful blush scarf looks warm and super good quality! The color brings such a feminine aspect to it which I love! I like that this one is a wrap around scarf and can be worn multiple ways!


2. Honeycomb-Knit Infinity Scarf for Women

I definitely have a minor obsession with infinity scarves! They are so easy to wear and can really keep you super warm during those chilly months. I love the black and white marble look of this one because it can match any outfit, but the detail still gives it a little extra something than just a plain black or white scarf.  

I love leopard print done in a subtle way with an all neutral outfit. I believe leopard is a neutral in itself and it’s a great option since it goes with black AND brown! That is a rare thing to find so when you find a good leopard print version, especially in accessories, go for it! This scarf is found at Target and a total steal! {Check out my instagram @greightful_heart}

4. 14th & Union Metallic Infinity Scarf

This metallic army hunter green scarf is the perfect addition to my fall wardrobe! Love the color, the infinity style, and how warm it looks! It's super fashionable and I just love this color for fall! That metallic element brings a hint of glamour to the deep color of the scarf. Definitely snatch this one up before it's gone!


5. Calling the People Women's Chenille Knit Oblong Scarf

One of my favorite colors lately is teal! Whether in home decor or fashion, I just love it! This scarf is a deeper jeweled tone version of teal and it looks like it makes a statement for even any everyday look. If this color isn’t your thing, it does come in quite a few other colors as well so check it out because it looks so cozy! 

6. Monogrammed Blanket Scarf

A monogrammed blanket scarf is definitely an accessory that can make an outfit stand out! If you live in the South, it is in almost every girl's closet. It's just so easy to style and keeps you oh so warm! Etsy is such a fun website to shop, especially for personalized items! This shop, LLMonograms , has REALLY cute stuff!

7. Knit Tube Scarf

 This infinity scarf is another jewel toned scarf but I just love these deep colors for the colder months. This color is considered “burgundy” but to me it looks more like a plum. This color would look great with similar eye shadow/ lip colors and would help to “pop” around the face. This tone also looks great with all skin tones!

8.Steve Madden Plaid Blanket Wrap & Scarf in One

I had to include another blanket scarf in this round up because I just think they are so warm and really step up a casual look! This is a more neutral version with black and gray tones so it will certainly go with most outfits! I love this print too!  It looks really comfortable too and a super good buy at Macy’s!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I could have honestly linked like a hundred scarves because there are just so many fashionable ones out there! It really is an accessory that can be super affordable and easy to style! Let me know your faves and what post you'd like to see next!



Happy Monday, ladies! Let's kick the week off right!

Blessings, 

Somer DeLane


31 comments :

  1. I'm personally a big fan of greightfulheart blog. Thanks for sharing this post.


    ReplyDelete