SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 20, 2017

F r i d a y F a v o r i t e s





I love reading these type of posts from other bloggers because it’s a random rundown of interests from songs to beauty products. Whatever I’m currently loving and want to share can be included on these weekly “F r i d a y  F a v o r i t e s” posts!




Favorite Song:




L O V E this song Maren Morris released following the horrible events of Las Vegas and it sends such a powerful message. It’s beautifully written and literally gave me chills the first time I heard it on the radio. I believe the song was written and recorded a couple years ago but Maren Morris felt it was the right time to release it following the tragedy. It’s such a fitting song of how society has become and the direction we should all try to go instead. You should definitely give it a listen!

Favorite Recipe to Try:

 Apple Rings


Don't these Apple Rings just SCREAM Fall?! They seem simple to make and are perfect for this time of year! Also, a fun activity for Fall is apple picking so this recipe would be a perfect way to use up the apples! Yum Yum!


Favorite Fashion Inspiration:





It's FINALLY feeling like Fall here in Virginia and it's amazing! It's been in the low 60s a few days this week and it's so refreshing! It totally has me in the mood to wear boots, sweaters, scarves, and all the layers!


Favorite House Inspiration:



I love house related things and decorating in general! I was really drawn to this house I found on Pinterest because first of all, I am obsessed with the bungalow style plus the cream and tan tones really look so fresh and chic. The dark door looks gorgeous against the lighter colors so I definitely wanted to share this with y'all! It's super cute and I can total picture myself living here!

Favorite Quote:



Favorite Thing I'm Looking Forward to this Weekend:




My boyfriend, John, and I are planning to head up to the mountains this Sunday for a day trip to hike and do some fun activities. I'm working Saturday so we thought we'd just make a fun day out of it on Sunday. It's supposed to be beautiful weather so we can't wait! We're not exactly sure what were doing, but we definitely want to take beautiful pictures of the leaves because it's peak season for the foliage. We recently got a nice camera that we've been wanting for awhile so we're both excited to put it to good use and take some nice scenic photos like this one!  



And that's my favorites for this week! 
Let me know if you love these things too or what you've found interesting this week! 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

Blessings,
Somer DeLane


No comments :

Post a Comment